Saturday, April 13, 2013

[News] RZA recalls ol ' memory of Dirty Bastard, help Sam Sneed Buy a MPC

by Andres Vasquez

Posted April 13, 2013 01:07:00 PM CDT | 6 comments

RZA Recalls Ol' Dirty Bastard Memory, Helping Sam Sneed Buy An MPCRZA shared the first talks with ol ' Dirty Bastard and speaks to help former producer of Death Row Records Sam Sneed with $10,000.

Before they were teenagers, a young RZA said a young ol ' Dirty Bastard, that they were "here for a special reason." This early memory is documented in a recent article in the document of the city of Pittsburgh. The article also explains the generosity of RZA for a producer colleague, Sam Sneed.

"I certainly had a confidence that my level of talent has been among the biggest", RZA told the newspaper of his first memories. "At the time we was 11 or 12, without any doubt of this age, I would like to talk to the [ol ' Dirty Bastard] as we are there for something." We are here for a special reason, I can feel it. We will do something big. "" We kind of had this feeling and belief in us two. "

Generosity of RZA was also described in the article, exemplified by its support of Sam Sneed, a producer of colleagues who struggled financially after a falling-out with Death Row Records.

"After the thing to death row has collapsed, I was still in contact with RZA and I told him how much I had a situation where I tried to get a drum machine," Sneed shared. «So I speak of RZA... and it's like, ' Man, should you told me on this subject.»...The next day he sent me a 10 grand to get a drum machine and a keyboard, a MPC-3000 and Triton keyboard. »

RZA explained his thoughts on the situation by saying he was just trying to help a fellow artist.

"I gave him the money and gave him a chance," said RZA. "I thought it was a good guy and shit."

Time of Sam Sneed to the death row was short-lived, but he managed to co-produce songs like "Keep their heads Ringine" and "Natural born Killaz" with Dr. Dre beside him. Sneed shared a lot on his experience at the corridor of death with Paul W. Arnold of HipHopDX in an interview in two significant parts in 2010. In the piece, he explained his falling out with Dr. Dre. "He started forth with all of mine: all my producers, all my artists." So you would think that it would [be] like, ' Yo, we'll check with Sam, keep Sam still working with us. "It wasn't like that,"said Sneed. "If I had to get up outta here. This is when I went [back] in Pittsburgh. »

RZA recently revealed that two biopics are in preparation on the life of ol ' Dirty Bastard. "I am involved at the time," he said. "Anything about his life, I want to help with any capacity. His mother told me I should and help. »

Discover the time of RZA in the Midwest in the new document of the city of Pittsburgh.

Related:Abandonment of Sam Sneed talks Dr. Dre, and "This crazy meeting" with Tupac


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment